Welcome to my Beauty Blog for Young Black Women


Welcome to my new blog, I am a female african american christian college student who believes God wants us all to live happy, healthy lives where we feel confident and beautiful everyday. I also love hair and makeup products and I am obsessed with the newest trends. I enjoy talking about and discussing new ideas for african american women and beauty both inside and out, as well as encouraging young women to seek out their best beautiful which I feel is important. From time to time I will be reviewing different makeup and hair products and would also like to hear from you some reviews of products that you use. I will also be posting my own opinions on how I feel about black beauty in society and how I experience it in everyday life. Send me your comments, pictures, stories, questions, concerns, or whatever you do to make yourself feel and look beautiful as young african american women. So let's work together to bring out the best beauty we can not only for our men but most importantly for ourselves!!!!
BE BLESSED


Sunday, June 7, 2009

Where are our Black Women in the media?



Hey Yall! Today I was thinking, as I was in walmart looking at all the magazines like People and US weekly, where are the black women? Is it wrong for me to want to open a magazine like the ones previously mentioned and find a snapshot of a Gabrielle Union or a Jada Pinkett Smith coming out of a grocery store looking normal or possibly fabulous. I guess I just want for the media to acknowlegde that our black female celebrities are important too. Why shouldn't they be followed like everyone else.Lol! I dont know thats my beef, what are your comments..agree disagreee?


Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment