Welcome to my Beauty Blog for Young Black Women


Welcome to my new blog, I am a female african american christian college student who believes God wants us all to live happy, healthy lives where we feel confident and beautiful everyday. I also love hair and makeup products and I am obsessed with the newest trends. I enjoy talking about and discussing new ideas for african american women and beauty both inside and out, as well as encouraging young women to seek out their best beautiful which I feel is important. From time to time I will be reviewing different makeup and hair products and would also like to hear from you some reviews of products that you use. I will also be posting my own opinions on how I feel about black beauty in society and how I experience it in everyday life. Send me your comments, pictures, stories, questions, concerns, or whatever you do to make yourself feel and look beautiful as young african american women. So let's work together to bring out the best beauty we can not only for our men but most importantly for ourselves!!!!
BE BLESSED


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Sister My Friend


Just a little encouragement to my fellow sisters, stay beautiful


Dear God,
Hear My Words and What I Ask For: The woman reading this is beautiful, classy and strong. Help her live her life to the fullest. Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations. Help her shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs you the most and let her know when she walks with you; She will always be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment